1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese Corn Casserole
This is a great change from the traditional green bean casserole. You can add crunchy bacon bits for a bit of a twist on the flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- 2Heat oil in skillet over medium heat and saute onions until translucent.
- 3In large bowl combine butter and cream cheese. Stir in corn, cream corn, chilis and onions. Pour into prepared dish.
- 4Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and stir in half of the french fried onions and sprinkle remaining onions on top. Bake 15 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Corn Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.1
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.6 mg
- Sodium 469.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: