Recipe by TammieV
Who wants sticky, sweet, canned creamed corn when you can have cream cheese corn? For special occasions when you want to splurge on calories.
Top Review by theragsdale3
I have made this for years, but I always sauted onions in the butter before I add the corn and cream cheese, then I add a couple of sliced Jalapeno peppers for a kick! I never have any left over at BBQ's.
- 20 ounces frozen corn
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut in chunks
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan, warm corn slightly covered in water to about room temperature.
- DO NOT OVER COOK.
- Drain corn, place back in pan.
- Add butter and cream cheese.
- Cook, stirring over medium heat only until melted, add salt and pepper.
- Pour into serving bowl and sprinkle slight amount of parsley for color.