Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My cousin shared a recipe for some really yummy corn. It is easy to make. It is beyond simple. LOL. We have it every year at both Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. We also often have it at any weekend BBQ.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kernel corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped (or 1 jalapeno)
- Drain corn and chop up green onions.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Heat in a microwaveable dish for 3 minutes on high or in a pot over medium heat until bubbly.
- My cousin prefers jalapenos to green onions. If you wish you can finely chop a jalapeno and substitue it for the green onion.
This was so good. All of my kids had heaping servings of it, so it's a hit. The onions and sour cream have such a nice taste together, and who doesn't love corn? Super easy, and in fact it was my 11 yo daughter who made it. Thanks for such a great go-to recipe.