Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great dish for company.
Make and share this Cream Cheese Corn recipe from Food.com.
- Cook frozen corn according to package directions.
- Drain well.
- Add cream cheese and butter.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- I like this very creamy so I use 2 packages of cream cheese for this large batch.
- Cooking times are estimates because it depends on the type of corn you use as to have long you cook it.
- Serves 10-12.
Delicious! I made this for supper today and my DD (16) just loved it! I used two packages of corn, 8 ounces cream cheese and 1/4 cup butter, which was plenty for us and salt/pepper. I could have ate the whole bowl myself :)! Thank you for posting this great little recipe!
I had a 16 ounce package of frozen corn I needed to use up and came across this recipe. To me it seemed like 8 ounces of cream cheese would be too much for a 16 ounce bag of corn so I only used 4 ounces and 1/4 cup of butter. For us this was perfect. For us, I think 8 ounces of cream cheese and 1/2 cup of butter would be way too much. Added salt and pepper and this was enjoyed by the whole family. Liked that this was something different.
This was very good. A tad rich for me, but my hubby loved it. I added some shredded cheddar jack. I think next time I will only use half a block of cream cheese. Thanks for posting!