Recipe by Jacqueline in KY
Great dish for company.
Top Review by Mavis S.
Delicious! I made this for supper today and my DD (16) just loved it! I used two packages of corn, 8 ounces cream cheese and 1/4 cup butter, which was plenty for us and salt/pepper. I could have ate the whole bowl myself :)! Thank you for posting this great little recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook frozen corn according to package directions.
- Drain well.
- Add cream cheese and butter.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- I like this very creamy so I use 2 packages of cream cheese for this large batch.
- Cooking times are estimates because it depends on the type of corn you use as to have long you cook it.
- Serves 10-12.