Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A BIG hit everywhere I take it.
- 2 (1 lb) packages frozen corn
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (can use low-fat or fat free)
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- dried chives (optional)
- salt & pepper
- In crockpot, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until heated through with cheese and butter melted.
- Stir well before serving.
Cut this recipe in half but DH and I really enjoyed this with recipe#266196#266196 and recipe#237965#237965. I did use low fat cream cheese but we enjoyed it still. Thank you for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2014.
I gave this 4 stars because of varying opinions of my family. My daughter's boyfriend really liked it. My brother didn't so much. I personally think there's a little too much sauce for the amount of corn. I'm going to try it again with 3-4 pounds of corn.
Somehow I forgot to rate this last year when I made it for Christmas. We loved this. I don't think its easy for a corn dish to compete with all those great Chrismas dishes, this one did and held its own. I love that you don't have to use that valuable oven or stove space. I almost panicked when I couldn't find it for this year's Christmas dinner.