Prep 35 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very quick, tasty cookie. No icing or topping needed.
- 1⁄4 cup soft butter
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package dry cake mix (any flavor)
- Cream butter and cream cheese.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Add cake mix, slowly.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Form into small balls and bake on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes.
I made these using a yellow cake mix and they were really good!I rolled the balls in some sugar and then baked them.They were just like a sugar cookie and the kids loved them!!
Do not use chocolate cake mix for these. Very bland....
My mom used to make these when I was a kid. Very easy and very very moist and delicious. I think when you make the chocolate ones, they might need a bit of cocoa and then they won't be so bland. YUMMIE!! ~renee