Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Soft, delicate jam filled cookies. Perfect for tea!
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- raspberry preserves or strawberry preserves
- Combine the cream cheese, butter and flour and blend completely. Chill.
- Roll out the dough, half at a time, to about 1/4 inch thick. Cut into small rounds or other dainty shapes.
- Make a small depression in the center of each cookie and place 1/2 teaspoons preserves. Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Cool, and dust with confectioners' sugar if desired.
- Note: I love using Knott's Berry Farm Raspberry preserves.