1/5 Photos of Cream Cheese Cookies
A delicate, not oversweet cookie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- 2In a large bowl, cream together butter, cream cheese, and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3Beat in egg yolk and vanilla.
- 4Stir in flour until well blended.
- 5Drop dough by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet (or use a cookie press). If desired, make an indentation in the center with your thumb or other object; fill with preserves, or press candy into center.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes in preheated oven.
- 7Cookies should be pale.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (841 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.9
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 53.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g