Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Excellent recipe from my Grandma. These are great cookies to put into a pastry gun. These can easily be made into Christmas cookies if you chose Christmas shapes to put into the gun. You can also roll the dough out and use cookie cutters.
- Cream margerine and cream cheese until light.
- Slowly add sugar, cream until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the vanilla.
- Slowly add flour, mix well.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Makes many, many small cookies.
They taste like shortbread cookies, mostly floury, my suggestion is to halve the flour, that will allow the batter flavor to stay in and still give it a lovely consistancy (I only used 3c flour, still too much).
This was a very yummy recipe! I cut it in half but had to add add extra sugar because 1/2 cup was not enough. I used half granulated sugar and half confectioners. I just dropped them by spoonfuls. Very soft and almost melt in your mouth!