Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
This is so simple to make and a big hit in my family. I like to top them with a sliced strawberry. Easy to make and easy to eat. Bet you can't eat just one. My kids love the cookie crust.
Top Review by Juenessa
These are good little cookie cups, and very easy to make. I like the cheesecake/chocolate chip cookie combination. We put a little bit of caramel sauce on top of ours and then sprinkled with a few Heath bar pieces. I know, I know--but we like rich food! :yummy: Thanks Chef Vseward!
- 12 pieces refrigerated sugar-free chocolate chip cookie dough (squares-pull apart)
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Place one piece of dough into the bottom of 12 ungreased muffin cups. Bake at 325° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, reshape the puffed cookie cups (to make cups).
- BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- BAKE for an additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour.