I had this amazing coffee cake at a Catholic convention recently and one of the organizers was so kind and got the recipe for me from one of the women at the church. It is insanely good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well.
- 3Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Gradually add to the creamed mixture. Batter will be thick.
- 4Spread more than half in a greased 9x13" pan.
- 5For filling: mix softened cream cheese, egg yolk, sugar and vanilla. Spread on top of the batter.
- 6Drop spoonfuls of the remaining batter on top of the filling.
- 7For topping: combine flour and sugar. Cut in butter. Sprinkle on top of batter.
- 8Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. When cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.3
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 461.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 38.8 g
- Protein 6.3 g