1/3 Photos of Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
1 hr 10 mins
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is a fabulous coffee cake. Cream Cheese adds to the richness and it just melts in your mouth. I like to make this when I have a good friend coming by for coffee, as if I just whipped it up! Impressive and Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease and flour (or spray with Pam) bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- 2Combine flour and 3/4 cup sugar.
- 3Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; reserve 1 cup of mixture setting aside.
- 4To crumb mixture in bowl add baking powder, soda, salt, sour cream, 1 egg and almond extract blending well.
- 5Spread batter in pan.
- 6Combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 egg and poor over batter in pan.
- 7Sprinkle reserved 1 cup of crumb mixture over all.
- 8Bake at 350° 45 to 50 minutes or until cheese filling is set and cake is golden.
- 9Cool at least 15 minutes before removing sides of pan slice and serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.0
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 273.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: