1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 35 mins
Vino Girl's Note:
Another incredible cake from Southern Living (December 2004). Top the cooled cake with sifted powdered sugar or a simple frosting glaze, and maybe a little extra coconut and pecans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F
- 2Grease and flour a 12 cup tube or bundt pan.
- 3Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- 4Gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 5Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until the yellow yolk disappears.
- 6Sift together flour and salt; add to butter mixture.
- 7Beat batter at low speed just until blended after each addition.
- 8Stir in vanilla, pecans, and coconut.
- 9Pour batter into a greased and floured 12-cup tube pan.
- 10Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes to 1 hour and 35 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- 11Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 to 15 minutes.
- 12Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Coconut Pecan Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 701.0
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 187.5 mg
- Sodium 353.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 50.9 g
- Protein 9.1 g