Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This icing is perfect for red velvet cakes, chocolate cakes, carrot cakes and all sorts of choices in between. I like to make cupcakes for the kids and mound this on top. They don't complain either.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup marshmallows, melted
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Blend cream cheese and butter together in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add marshmallows and confectioner's sugar and blend.
- Fold in coconut and nuts.
- Spread between layers and on top and sides of cooled cake or cupcakes.