Recipe by internetnut
I have never tried this recipe. I got this recipe years ago from a box of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
Top Review by truebrunet
My daughter found this recipe in my late Mother-in-Laws recipe box. I'm certain she got it from a Philadelphia Cream cheese box. We tried it and.....well, no luck getting the heavy cream to peak. We discovered that the heavy whipping cream was at room temp and that may have effected the outcome so we ditched the 1st batch and started again later with a nice cold container of heavy whipping cream. Again...no luck getting these to set up. What in the world are we doing wrong? This is such an easy recipe.
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 118.29 ml powdered sugar
- 1.23 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml heavy cream
- 595.33 g cherry pie filling
- nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined.
- Add the heavy cream, mix well and whip until thick.
- Use the back of a spoon and shape the cream cheese mixture into shells.
- Place on wax paper to dry.
- Freeze for 2 hours or overnight.
- When finished freezing fill clouds with cherry pie filling and top with nuts.