Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
When I made the original version of this recipe everyone absolutely LOVED it. However, there was some concern over the amount of calories. This is my attempt to reduce the number of calories.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent roll dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 1 3⁄4 cups Splenda granular (measures same as sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup Brummel and Brown spread
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 13x9 pan with cooking spray.
- Roll out one can of crescent rolls in bottom of pan.
- Cream together cream cheese, 1 cup Splenda, and vanilla.
- Spread this mixture over crescent rolls.
- Roll out second can of crescent rolls and lay over mixture.
- Melt butter.
- Mix in 3/4 cup Splenda and cinnamon.
- Pour over top.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.