1/14 Photos of Cream Cheese Cinnamon Crescents
Aunt Paula's Note:
These are so yummy. Would be perfect for breakfast or brunch or anytime! I just made a batch late this evening. A parent brought these in for a teacher's luncheon and everyone loved them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll out one can of crescent rolls in bottom of 9x13 pan.
- 2I sprayed pan with cooking spray.
- 3Cream together: 2 8oz. cream cheese.
- 41 cup sugar.
- 51 teaspoon vanilla.
- 6Spread this mixture over crescent rolls.
- 7Lay second tube of crescent rolls over mixture.
- 8Melt 1/2 cup butter, mix in 3/4 cup sugar,
- 91 teaspoon cinnamon, and pour over top.
- 10Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Cinnamon Crescents
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.4
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.9 mg
- Sodium 242.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g