1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese Chuck Roast
7 hrs 15 mins
Tender, creamy comfort food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs chuck roast, cut into 1 inch cubes (remove fat)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 package good seasons original Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon horseradish or 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kitchen bouquet browning sauce
- 1Cut the chuck roast into 1-inch cubes and remove all fat and place roast in Crockpot.
- 2Drizzle melted butter over and then sprinkle the package of Italian dressing mix over all.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- 4About 45 minutes before done, brown the onion and garlic in the 2 tablespoons butter.
- 5Add cream cheese,horseradish,black pepper, mushroom soup, mushrooms and Kitchen Bouquet; stir until smooth.
- 6Pour sauce mixture over cubed beef in crockpot and cook an additional 30-45 minutes.
- 7Serve beef cubes and gravy over cooked egg noodles or rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Chuck Roast
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.4
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 196.1 mg
- Sodium 601.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 51.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix