Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is kind of a combination of a couple different recipes. Very easy and very good! I used Splenda and used the light cream cheese and cool whip and skim milk. You cannot tell!
- Lay a single layer of graham crackers in bottom of 13x9 in pan.
- Mix together cream cheese, cool whip, and Splenda.
- Spread over top of the graham crackers.
- Lay another layer of graham crackers over the cream cheese layer.
- Using a whisk, mix both boxes of pudding mix with milk for 2 minutes. Let sit until it firms up a little (about 5 min).
- Spread the pudding over 2nd layer of graham crackers.
- Refrigerate for a couple hours and enjoy!
- Use a dollop of cool whip before serving.