Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A soft cake like cooke that is very moise and extremely addictive.
Make and share this Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease or line baking pans.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat butter, cream cheese, sugar, and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Gradually add flour mixture, mixing until almost combined.
- Add chocolate chips, stirring until dough is thoroughly mixed.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto prepared pans.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned. (These cookies will not brown like classic chocolate chip cookies.).
- Cool cookies completely on pan on wire racks.