Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A soft cake like cooke that is very moise and extremely addictive.
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease or line baking pans.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat butter, cream cheese, sugar, and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Gradually add flour mixture, mixing until almost combined.
- Add chocolate chips, stirring until dough is thoroughly mixed.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto prepared pans.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned. (These cookies will not brown like classic chocolate chip cookies.).
- Cool cookies completely on pan on wire racks.