Recipe by Bonnie G #2
If you like cream cheese then this creamy recipe is for you; I received it on line and both DH & I love it topped with fresh salsa, and avocado.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chives, minced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 ounces cream cheese, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Whisk the eggs, chives, water, salt and pepper.
- Add egg mixture to skillet (mixture should set immediately at edges).
- As eggs set, push cooked edges toward the center, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
- When the eggs are set, sprinkle cream cheese on one side; fold other side over filling.
- Slide omelet onto a plate; cut in half.
- Serve with salsa.