1/2 Photos of Cream Cheese & Chive Omelet
Bonnie G #2's Note:
If you like cream cheese then this creamy recipe is for you; I received it on line and both DH & I love it topped with fresh salsa, and avocado.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 2Whisk the eggs, chives, water, salt and pepper.
- 3Add egg mixture to skillet (mixture should set immediately at edges).
- 4As eggs set, push cooked edges toward the center, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
- 5When the eggs are set, sprinkle cream cheese on one side; fold other side over filling.
- 6Slide omelet onto a plate; cut in half.
- 7Serve with salsa.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese & Chive Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.0
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 403.2 mg
- Sodium 379.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 14.3 g