Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is a combination of two that I found, one here, and one in NY Times. I strongly recommend the use of Lu Brand Digestives to use as dippers as the sweetness of these matches exactly sharpness of the dip. Drain away as much liquid from cream cheese & kim chee as possible.
- 10 ounces cream cheese, drained & softened
- 1 (160 g) cankorean kim chee
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chinese chili-garlic sauce
- lu brand digestive biscuit
- Using your food processor, add kim chee and process for a few seconds. Add the cream cheese & garlic-chili sauce and process until smooth. Store in refrigerator for a few hours so flavors can mix.
- Serve as a dip with Lu Brand Digestive Biscuits.