Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Opps turned into a yum. Very easy and delicious dish.
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) package dried beef, slightly rinsed
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temp.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 -2 package chicken rice pilaf mix or 1 -2 package vegetable flavored rice, pilaf
- slightly rinse the dried beef and chop ,place in 9x12 baking dish, placed chicken breasts on the dried beef place, in bowl with wire whisk or mixer beat cream cheese,chicken soup,and milk till creamed together top each chicken breast with mixture spooning the rest to cover beef.
- cover with foil and bake in 350 degree preheated oven for 35-40 min.
- serve over rice add a veggie and dig in.