Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 cup cottage cheese, low fat
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2⁄3 cup milk, skim
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 4 ounces ripe olives, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 3 cups chicken, Diced, cooked
- 2 cups breadcrumbs, Fine dry
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain, and set aside. Combine cottage cheese and cream cheese, stirring well; add soup and next 6 ingredients.
- Spread 1/2 cup of cheese mixture in bottom of a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
- Layer one-third of the noodles, chicken, and cheese mixture in pan; repeat layers twice. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and Cheddar cheese; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes; uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes.
This recipe has a great taste. Mine didn't quite stand up like lasagna though. I am going to try this as a casserole with bow tie or spiral noodles and mushrooms instead of olives. I will try to make the lasagna stand up next time I use this recipe.
The revipe was pretty easy.It took a while but it isnt complicated. The dish was delicious I ate too much.I suggest a sweet mellow smooth wine.
This was easy to make and yummy to eat! I got rave reviews when I took it to a potluck supper.