1 hr 5 mins
A great alternative to the traditional tomato sauce and red meat lasagnas we all know and love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup mushroom
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Italian spices
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic
- 1/3 cup onion
- 1/3 cup green bell pepper
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken, breast. crock pot chicken works best keep it simple
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 3/4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1Cook lasagna noodles to desired doneness as directed by package; drain. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine cream cheese and cottage cheese; beat well. Finely chop green bell peppers, onion and mushroom, mince garlic.
- 3Add soup, mushrooms, milk, Italian seasoning and garlic; mix well.
- 4Stir in onion and green bell pepper. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Spoon 1/3 of cottage cheese mixture evenly into ungreased 13x9 glass baking dish.
- 6Stir chicken into remaining mixture. Top mixture in dish with 4 noodles, half of the chicken mixture, and 1 cup mozzerella cheese. (Repeat.) Top with remaining 4 noodles.
- 8In small bowl combine topping mixture, mix well. Sprinkle over top of casserole. Cover with foil.
- 9Bake immediately or refrigerate over night.
- 11Bake casserole, covered, for 40 minutes Uncover and bake an additional 10 - 15 mins or until topping is golden brown.
- 12Let stand before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Chicken Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.1
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 55.9 mg
- Sodium 958.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 18.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: