Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
- Combine Goya, Chili Powder,Onion Powder, garlic Powder,Cumin, Salt and Pepper Rub on Chicken Thighs.
- Place Seasoned Chicken Thighs in a medium high Heated pan coated with 2 Tsp Corn Oil.Pour 1 cup of Chicken Stock in pan with your Chicken, add more Chicken Stock gradually as needed.
- Meanwhile pour the Corn Oil in small sauce pan,Heat on medium high heat, Dredge Tortillas in hot oil for 1 or two seconds, place on a plate covered with Paper Towels.Allow to cool.
- Once Chicken is cooked remove Chicken and Shred apart.Save the juices from your pan, Add Cream Cheese to pan with juices allow to simmer until melted and well mixed.If to thick add more chicken stock or water to loosen.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Fill tortillas with shredded chicken, spoon a Generous amount of Cream Cheese sauce over roll tightly and Place on Baking sheet or Pizza pan,.
- When finished top with Hatch Green Enchilada Sauce and Mont.Jack Cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.