1 hr 10 mins
Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas With Verde Sauce and Mont. Jack Cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless chicken thighs
- 20 count corn tortillas
- 1 (10 ounce) can green enchilada sauce (Verde)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup corn oil
- 2 (1 g) packets sazon goya
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1Combine Goya, Chili Powder,Onion Powder, garlic Powder,Cumin, Salt and Pepper Rub on Chicken Thighs.
- 2Place Seasoned Chicken Thighs in a medium high Heated pan coated with 2 Tsp Corn Oil.Pour 1 cup of Chicken Stock in pan with your Chicken, add more Chicken Stock gradually as needed.
- 3Meanwhile pour the Corn Oil in small sauce pan,Heat on medium high heat, Dredge Tortillas in hot oil for 1 or two seconds, place on a plate covered with Paper Towels.Allow to cool.
- 4Once Chicken is cooked remove Chicken and Shred apart.Save the juices from your pan, Add Cream Cheese to pan with juices allow to simmer until melted and well mixed.If to thick add more chicken stock or water to loosen.
- 5Preheat oven to 375.
- 6Fill tortillas with shredded chicken, spoon a Generous amount of Cream Cheese sauce over roll tightly and Place on Baking sheet or Pizza pan,.
- 7When finished top with Hatch Green Enchilada Sauce and Mont.Jack Cheese.
- 8Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1243.6
- Calories from Fat 888
- Total Fat 98.7 g
- Saturated Fat 34.1 g
- Cholesterol 237.8 mg
- Sodium 794.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 46.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: