Prep 45 mins
Cook 25 mins
Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas With Verde Sauce and Mont. Jack Cheese.
Make and share this Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken thighs
- 20 count corn tortillas
- 1 (10 ounce) can green enchilada sauce (Verde)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup corn oil
- 2 (1 g) packets sazon goya
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Combine Goya, Chili Powder,Onion Powder, garlic Powder,Cumin, Salt and Pepper Rub on Chicken Thighs.
- Place Seasoned Chicken Thighs in a medium high Heated pan coated with 2 Tsp Corn Oil.Pour 1 cup of Chicken Stock in pan with your Chicken, add more Chicken Stock gradually as needed.
- Meanwhile pour the Corn Oil in small sauce pan,Heat on medium high heat, Dredge Tortillas in hot oil for 1 or two seconds, place on a plate covered with Paper Towels.Allow to cool.
- Once Chicken is cooked remove Chicken and Shred apart.Save the juices from your pan, Add Cream Cheese to pan with juices allow to simmer until melted and well mixed.If to thick add more chicken stock or water to loosen.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Fill tortillas with shredded chicken, spoon a Generous amount of Cream Cheese sauce over roll tightly and Place on Baking sheet or Pizza pan,.
- When finished top with Hatch Green Enchilada Sauce and Mont.Jack Cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Well, you know how much I love these! I believe I beg you to cook these every time you come over!!