Cream Cheese Chicken - Crock Pot
- Brush chicken with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in a crock pot and sprinkle dry mix over all.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 – 7 hours.
- About 45 minutes before done, mix soup, cream cheese, and onion in a small saucepan. Cook until smooth.
- Pour over the chicken. Cover and cook another 45 minutes.
- NOTE: I will have the sauce already cooked and frozen and ready to pour over the chicken after it's been cooked in the crock pot, and will include that and the uncooked chicken with the meal.