1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese Chicken Cordon Bleu
I love regular Chicken Cordon Bleu, but it is even better with cream cheese in it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken between two pieces of wax paper or plastic wrap and pound till 1/4" thick.
- 2Place one slice ham and one slice cheese on each breast.
- 3Evenly distribute cream cheese between chicken breasts, spreading on top of the ham.
- 4Roll up carefully, securing with toothpicks.
- 5It is important to secure the ends so the cream cheese doesn't leak out!
- 6Just close the ends by securing them with toothpicks.
- 7Lightly sprinkle each piece with salt, then dip in the egg.
- 8Roll chicken in cracker crumbs.
- 9Cook rolls in hot oil in skillet until light brown, turning occasionally (approx. 5-10 minutes) When brown, add water, cover and simmer until chicken is done, about ten minutes.
- 10Remove toothpicks and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.2
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 195.3 mg
- Sodium 549.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 44.5 g