Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Makes the most yummy sauce to serve over mashed potatoes, rice or noodles. Put it all together and bake at dinner time.
- 4 lbs chicken thighs, skinned
- 1 ounce Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- salt and black pepper
- Sprinkle chicken with dry salad dressing mix.
- Melt butter in skillet and brown chicken.
- Remove chicken to a casserole dish.
- Add onion and garlic to skillet and cook slightly.
- Add cream soup, cream cheese, chicken broth and salt and pepper to taste to make sauce.
- Pour sauce over chicken and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour or until done.
This recipe was such a hit with my family, I give it 5 stars and even added a photo to show how yummy it is!
I make this every other week for my family. Three kids and DH adore this!!!I don't add onion(Because of DD) I also just use about a half a bottle of salad dressing and I use 8oz. cream cheese! This is one of the most delicious dishes ever!!!
very rich -good taste-too much salt taste so i would take out the salt next time, very easy to prepare though