Recipe by PamperedChef 4u
This can be served as a ball or a spread with crackers. Very easy to make. It's a great appetizer for any occasion.
Top Review by Jenn1980
A coworker of mine makes this and it is wonderful. I made it tonight for our New Year's Eve get together tomorrow. My husband wanted to eat the whole bowl. It's great with Ritz crackers. I highly recommend this recipe. It's so easy. Enjoy!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (2 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup chicken meat (canned works well if you drain first)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese and ranch dressing mix. Add chicken and cheddar cheese. Mix well.
- You can shape this into a ball and roll it in chopped pecans or just serve as a spread.
- Can be served immediately or can be refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers.