Recipe by 89240
This is another late night invention. Very tasty and filling.
Top Review by sofie-a-toast
mmm! I big big quesadillia fan and this did not dissapoint. I like the cream cheese - it makes it extra creamy. I used refired black beans to solve the falling apart problem that other reviewers had. Made for Zaar Cookbook tag.
- 1 medium white flour tortillas or 1 medium wheat flour tortilla
- 2 teaspoons cream cheese
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into thin strips
- 2 -3 tablespoons canned black beans
- 1 tablespoon diced onion, optional
- 1⁄2 teaspoon unsalted butter, melted
- sour cream, optional
- salsa, optional
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cream cheese on one side of the tortilla, completely covering it.
- Top the cream cheese with the black beans and onion.
- Top the beans with the cheddar and fold over.
- Heat skillet to medium.
- Brush one side of folded tortilla with melted butter.
- Put the quesadilla butter side down in skillet.
- While that side is cooking, brush butter on the other side.
- When lightly browned, flip.
- When both sides are lightly browned, remove from skillet and serve with sour cream and salsa, if desired.