Colorado Lauralee's Note:
A recipe that sounds good and easy, found on the internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and extract.
- 2Beat in 1/2 cup confectioners sugar, knead in remaining confectioners sugar until smooth.
- 3Shape into 1/2 inch balls. Roll in colored red or green sugar if desired.
- 4Place on ungreased cookie sheets and flatten with a fork.
- 5Let stand for about an hour to harden.
- 6Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
- 8Almond extract may also be used.
- 9Servings are a guess.
- 10Cooking time is refrigerator time.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Candy
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.3
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 17.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 23.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g