Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 min
A recipe that sounds good and easy, found on the internet.
Make and share this Cream Cheese Candy recipe from Food.com.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and extract.
- Beat in 1/2 cup confectioners sugar, knead in remaining confectioners sugar until smooth.
- Shape into 1/2 inch balls. Roll in colored red or green sugar if desired.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets and flatten with a fork.
- Let stand for about an hour to harden.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
- Almond extract may also be used.
- Servings are a guess.
- Cooking time is refrigerator time.