I haven't made these yet...sounded interesting. You can use strawberry preserves in place of the apricot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together cream cheese and butter until smooth and light. Beat in lemon zest.
- 2Combine flour and sugar. Stir in half of the flour mixture to the creamed mixture, blending well. Stir in remaining flour.
- 3Roll dough out onto a lightly floured board to 1/8 inch thickness. Cut into 2-inch rounds. [1/4 inch thickness will unfold).
- 4Spoon 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon preserves in center of each round.
- 5Form to a triangle by folding in three edges. Pinch edges gently.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
- 7Cool cookies for a few minutes. Remove to a rack to complete cooling. Store in a tin.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.5
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 22.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g