Shelby, the wannabe chef's Note:
mmmm... Cream cheese :] Heh, this is obviously for all you cream cheese lovers out there.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Sift together already sifted flour with salt and cinnamon and set aside.
- 3Cream butter and cream cheese together.
- 4Gradually add sugar and mix well. Then, beat in egg yolk, vanilla and orange rind.
- 5Next, slowly blend in flour, salt and cinnamon mixture.
- 6Using any type of cookie cutter or cookie press, form cookies on ungreased cookie sheet 1” apart.
- 7Bake 12-15 minutes. Let cool-eat-enjoy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.3
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 57.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g