Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a little different twist to Monkey Bread.
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped nuts (walnuts)
- Flatten biscuits to a 3 inch diameter, equaling 20 biscuits.
- Using a well greased or Pam sprayed tube or bundt pan, sprinkle part of the above sugar mixture into the greased pan.
- Take cream cheese and make into 20 small balls.
- Put one cheese ball and sprinkle a little bit of sugar mixture onto biscuit and seal shut.
- Fill remaining biscuits.
- Put remaining sugar mixture between the layers.
- Bake at 375* for 20 -30 minutes.