Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a great chocolate "fix" recipe.
- 1 box low cal brownie mix (i.e. Sweet Rewards)
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package.
- Pour into greased 13x9 baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add egg and vanilla, mix well.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie mixture and swirl with a knife to get a marbled effect.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned.
- Cool and cut into squares.
super easy and taste great!
I (and my guests) loved this recipe as it made for a "fancier" brownie. I added a little strawberry cream cheese as my reg. cream cheese was missing a few tablespoons. I also added white chocolate chips along with the semi-sweet choc. chips. Thanks for the recipe!!