This is such a simple and rich desert. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cake mix, 1 egg, and butter with an electric mixer at medium speed until combined.
- 2Press mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 3Beat cream cheese and sugar with and electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- 4Add remaining 2 eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Gradually add cocoa, beating until blended.
- 6Pour mixture evenly over chocolate layer.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Cut into squares.
- 10Serve with a scoop of ice cream and chocolate sauce.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Brownie Sundaes
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 827.5
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 135.8 mg
- Sodium 561.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 131.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 110.9 g
- Protein 9.4 g