Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is such a simple and rich desert. Enjoy!
Make and share this Cream Cheese Brownie Sundaes recipe from Food.com.
- Beat cake mix, 1 egg, and butter with an electric mixer at medium speed until combined.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with and electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- Add remaining 2 eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually add cocoa, beating until blended.
- Pour mixture evenly over chocolate layer.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream and chocolate sauce.