1/3 Photos of Cream Cheese-Blueberry Muffins
I love the taste of cream cheese and blueberries, these make a great breakfast treat or snack and it's so easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line the cups of a muffin tin with 12 paper liners. Set aside.
- 3Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- 4Stir well; set aside.
- 5Using metal blade, process cream cheese, lemon juice, and vanilla in food processor until smooth.
- 6Add eggs and process 15 seconds.
- 7Scrape down side of container with a spatula.
- 8With processor running, pour melted butter through food chute.
- 9Process another 10 seconds.
- 10Add milk and process 5 seconds.
- 11Add dry ingredients to container and mix with 4 to 6 half-second pulses.
- 12With a spoon, fold in blueberries.
- 13Pour an equal amount of batter into each muffin cup, filling each about 3/4 full.
- 14Bake 30 minutes in the middle of the oven.
- 15Cool on rack 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese-Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.0
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.6 mg
- Sodium 176.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 4.2 g