Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice combination of flavors and textures.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 29.58 ml black olives (chopped)
- 59.14 ml walnuts (chopped)
- alfalfa sprout
- 8 slice French bread
- Mix cream cheese, black olives and walnuts together.
- Toast bread.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on one slice toast.
- Top with sprouts and second slice of toast.
What an excellent sandwich. I loved all the ingredients but never would have thought to put them together. This will be a new favorite for me. Thanks for sharing Cypherbabe! Made for PAC Spring 2010.