Experiment! Turned out pretty thick but good. There is probably a smarter way to make this, like making the sauce separate, but I'm a big fan of one dish meals. Also thought of adding a can of chopped green chilies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta as directed.
- 2Meanwhile cook smoked sausage or chicken on medium high heat with garlic in a large skillet.
- 3Once cooked through, add cream cheese and chicken stock.
- 4Turn heat to medium and continue to stir until cream cheese is mixed (takes a little while).
- 5Add milk (can add more if you want) to thin the sauce some.
- 6Add the black beans and cheese, continue to stir until heated through and cheese is melted.
- 7Add the drained pasta and mix.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Black Bean Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 904.7
- Calories from Fat 517
- Total Fat 57.5 g
- Saturated Fat 24.4 g
- Cholesterol 146.7 mg
- Sodium 1406.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 36.7 g