FFA/HERO cookbook. Use your favorite jam.
Make and share this Cream Cheese Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in bowl.
- Cut in butter and cream cheese until mixture is crumbly.
- Make well in center; pour in milk.
- Stir just until dough clings together.
- Knead gently 4 or 5 strokes on lightly floured surface.
- Roll to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Cut with floured 2-inch biscuit cutter.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Make indentation in each biscuit with thumb.
- Brush biscuits with additional milk.
- Spoon about 1/2 teaspoons jam into each indentation.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.