1/2 Photos of Cream Cheese Biscuits
True Texas's Note:
FFA/HERO cookbook. Use your favorite jam.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder and salt in bowl.
- 2Cut in butter and cream cheese until mixture is crumbly.
- 3Make well in center; pour in milk.
- 4Stir just until dough clings together.
- 5Knead gently 4 or 5 strokes on lightly floured surface.
- 6Roll to 1/2-inch thickness.
- 7Cut with floured 2-inch biscuit cutter.
- 8Place on baking sheet.
- 9Make indentation in each biscuit with thumb.
- 10Brush biscuits with additional milk.
- 11Spoon about 1/2 teaspoons jam into each indentation.
- 12Bake at 450 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 163.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 2.1 g