Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe is from "Ambrosia". The cookbook is from Vicksburg, MS. Excellent biscuit recipe! Delicious!
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar.
- Cut cream cheese into flour mixture.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Roll out dough on a floured surface.
- Cut with a 1 1/2 inch biscuit cutter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.