Chef Dudo's Note:
These are rich biscuits (from the cheese). Served warm they melt in your mouth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
- 3Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the cream cheese until the mixture forms coarse pieces
- 4Add buttermilk and stir the mixture with a fork until most of the dry ingredients have been moistened.
- 5Turn the batter onto the counter and knead and fold until the dough is formed.
- 6Do not knead longer than necessary
- 7Roll or pat the dough to about 3/4-inch thickness and cut with a biscuit cutter or a glass.
- 8Place the biscuits on a greased baking sheet with edges touching.
- 9Bake for about 14 minutes or until the tops are just golden brown and biscuits sound hollow when gently tapped.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Biscuit
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.0
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 294.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g