Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are rich biscuits (from the cheese). Served warm they melt in your mouth.
Make and share this Cream Cheese Biscuit recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
- Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the cream cheese until the mixture forms coarse pieces
- Add buttermilk and stir the mixture with a fork until most of the dry ingredients have been moistened.
- Turn the batter onto the counter and knead and fold until the dough is formed.
- Do not knead longer than necessary
- Roll or pat the dough to about 3/4-inch thickness and cut with a biscuit cutter or a glass.
- Place the biscuits on a greased baking sheet with edges touching.
- Bake for about 14 minutes or until the tops are just golden brown and biscuits sound hollow when gently tapped.