Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I requested this recipe from a friend years ago. It's one of my sister's favorite recipes of mine. It is great served with the dipper style corn chips.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar dried beef, rinsed, squeezed and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Mix the cream cheese milk, and pepper together.
- Add the chopped beef and remaining ingredients.
- Place in an oven proof bowl.
- Bake at 350 until hot and bubbly, approximately 20 minutes.