Recipe by Joy1996
Top Review by Heather Maleather
This recipe has potential, but I followed it EXACTLY and it didn't quite turn out how I expected it too. The main problem was the crust. There is nothing in the recipe to hold the crust together, so it was very flour-y and didn't really stick together very well, even after I poured the filling over it. Overall it needs some adjustments.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 7 1⁄2 ounces Hershey Bars
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- For Crust: Mix all together until crumbly and press into a 9x13"pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- For Fillling: Mix all together and pour over crust (no need to cool), return to oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until filling is set.
- For Topping: Melt the Hershey bar with the peanutbutter and butter or margarine and spread over top.
- Cool completely and cut into bars.