- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 18 1⁄4 ounces cake mix, any flavor
- 3 large eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- combine margarine, cake mix and 1 large egg, beaten -- mix well.
- press into 9x13" pan -- beat together cream cheese, brown sugar, powdered sugar, 2 eggs, and vanilla.pour over crust -- bake at 325* for 45 minutes --
- cool on rack --
- when cool, dust tops of cookies with additional sifted powdered sugar.