Recipe by Carol's Mistletoe Kitchen
This dessert is so cute and delicious. The cream cheese adds sweet, creamy flavor. I love banana splits is so much like one. It is so easy to make.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 (9 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 bananas (sliced)
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained and squeezed)
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 3 ounces cherries, drained
- 1 Hershey Bar, shaved
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into a 9 x 13 pyrex dish.
- With electric mixer, blend sugar and cream cheese. Mix until smooth and spread over graham cracker crust.
- 3 large bananas (sliced).
- 1 large can crushed pineapple (drained).
- 1 12 ounce cool whip.
- top with cherries, shaved chocolate and chopped pecans.
- Keep refrigerated.