1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese Banana Pudding
Theresa/ Thunderbird's Note:
My daughter bought me a cookbook and made this-the very first recipe she has ever tried.This is soo good we made it 3 times and it's so easy-no cooking involved.It needs 2 hours to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl combine milk and pudding mix according to package directions.
- 2In a small bowl stir together cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 3Stir into pudding mixture (I use the mixer).
- 4Fold in cool whip (I just stir it good).
- 5In a 13x9x2 inch baking dish layer half the cookies,half the bananas and half the pudding mixture.
- 6Repeat layers.
- 7Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Banana Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.9
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 32.1 mg
- Sodium 432.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 5.8 g